Killer tier list based on how they run

In order

Looks Silly: Spirit, Leatherface, Wraith, Legion (Julie and Susie), Leatherface (when using chainsaw)

Looks Badass: Michael, Pig, Huntress,Trapper, Doctor, Hillbilly (when using chainsaw), Pig (when crouching), Legion (when using Feral Frenzy), Nurse (when charging blink)

Puts some sass into that walk: Plague, Clown, Doctor (when in treatment mode)

Just trudges: Hag, Hillbilly

Pretty Generic Walk: Freddy, Legion (Frank and Joey), Freddy (while using dream demon), Plague (when holding vile purge)

Doesn't even walk: Nurse

Comments

  • I disagree with a few.

    Legion. They look extremel silly when running. Like how they bend their back, and extend their arms. Looks like they have some neurological damage or something (braindead killer confirmed?).

    Wraith. He looks really badass in my opinion. He is like the only killer that actually runs, not just walks with oversized steps. My favourite animation, because it looks realistic.

    Nurse. She looks even more badass. She is like "I dont care how fast you run, I will still get you anyway". Also it looks kinda cool when she looks to the side when moving. Emphasises her hanging head more.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I disagree with a few.

    Legion. They look extremel silly when running. Like how they bend their back, and extend their arms. Looks like they have some neurological damage or something (braindead killer confirmed?).

    Wraith. He looks really badass in my opinion. He is like the only killer that actually runs, not just walks with oversized steps. My favourite animation, because it looks realistic.

    Nurse. She looks even more badass. She is like "I dont care how fast you run, I will still get you anyway". Also it looks kinda cool when she looks to the side when moving. Emphasises her hanging head more.

    Wraith runs like he has a stick up his bell hole.

  • I'd say Doctor has a sassy walk.

  • Leatherface looks cute when he is walking. I watch him sprinting around with his little mallet in his hand <3

  • Can you imagine if Pinhead was in the game? Him running around would be ######### hilarious

  • I really love Legions walk they like tiptoe towards you all tense and ready to gank.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I disagree with a few.

    Legion. They look extremel silly when running. Like how they bend their back, and extend their arms. Looks like they have some neurological damage or something (braindead killer confirmed?).

    Wraith. He looks really badass in my opinion. He is like the only killer that actually runs, not just walks with oversized steps. My favourite animation, because it looks realistic.

    Nurse. She looks even more badass. She is like "I dont care how fast you run, I will still get you anyway". Also it looks kinda cool when she looks to the side when moving. Emphasises her hanging head more.

    @ABannedCatLegion tip toes around like Shaggy from scooby doo

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I disagree with a few.

    Legion. They look extremel silly when running. Like how they bend their back, and extend their arms. Looks like they have some neurological damage or something (braindead killer confirmed?).

    Wraith. He looks really badass in my opinion. He is like the only killer that actually runs, not just walks with oversized steps. My favourite animation, because it looks realistic.

    Nurse. She looks even more badass. She is like "I dont care how fast you run, I will still get you anyway". Also it looks kinda cool when she looks to the side when moving. Emphasises her hanging head more.

    Legion (during frenzy) reminds me of Moe (simpsons):

    ThirstyJollyHyracotherium-size_restricted.gif


  • @Delfador said:

    Leatherface looks cute when he is walking. I watch him sprinting around with his little mallet in his hand <3

    They are truly adorable. Then when they hook someone and camp they look so proud. Like truly proud, and that’s cute too tbh. I just think to myself “you get em tiger!””way to go champ” Bc bubba gives off the impression of an over sized little kid.

  • I'd open a new category for The Pig: Looks cute. <3

  • What about HB's sprint, hes not limping but dashing like crazy.

  • I should add how they run when they're using their power, will do that now

    Edit: just did it

  • doctors look like someone trying to shoe a stray dog off of their yard with a newspaper when they wiff a lot.

    Like “get off my lawn you mangey mutt”

    i cant help but laugh.


    Oh new cosmetic old man loafer doctor with a newspaper for a weapon

  • The sass queen is definitely Plague. 100% agree.

  • Plague walks like a runway model. Call me a sicko, but I'd still tap that after a double wrap.