Dead by Otakus

Sooooo... my friends and I made some constatations. Playing on PS4, and every "otaku" killers we have ( you can see it with their profile, with an anime PSN cover, a cliché quote from random anime and mostly putting japanese in their spoken languages even if they only knows how to say "hello", good bye", thanks" and sushi", but whatever ), so all the otakus in this game as killers, playing mostly highschool girl spirit ( because... japan ? ) are so mean, toxics as well, litteraly acting superior with so bad behaviors. Why ? Frustrated in real life so they have to bully people virtually ? No hate, but DBD otakus are toxic, Are we the only ones that thinks that ?

Comments

  • I....can't say that's something I've encountered a lot. I mean I'm not gonna support Otaku culture cause that is a really messy topic but I feel like it's not necessarily related to dbd toxicity

  • Yes and No, its a way to get generalize like we can do with everything, but i swear that every otaku we met were totally like this. Guess that we are unlucky so

  • Disregarding the fact that you're making assumptions about what languages these people speak and conflating otakus with weeaboos, unless you check every single killer's profile, the only thing you can say is that many of the toxic killers you've encountered are what you've designated "otakus".

    I won't even touch on what you think is toxicity.

  • Someone was facecamped.

  • Lol you must be a Naruto fan

    No joke, dont need to be agressive, it is my point of view, the most toxics killers we have are often otakus, or russian. Once again its personnal, i know we cant generalise on this or this communities. There are good people and nasty one everywhere. I was just wondering if people feels the same, i guess no lol

  • @Venzhas said:

    Lol you must be a Naruto fan

    No joke, dont need to be agressive, it is my point of view, the most toxics killers we have are often otakus, or russian. Once again its personnal, i know we cant generalise on this or this communities. There are good people and nasty one everywhere. I was just wondering if people feels the same, i guess no lol

    And that was my point of view. Why are you being so defensive?

  • Because you put a judgement on my way to think, so that is arguing, not defensive. I forgot everyone heres is constantly splitting on everyones else face 😂 whatever

  • You're just mad you got tunneled by Sasuke Uchiha

  • Oh, we can find better, like Hatsune Miku 😂

  • @Venzhas said:

    Because you put a judgement on my way to think, so that is arguing, not defensive. I forgot everyone heres is constantly splitting on everyones else face 😂 whatever

    And you immediately assumed something you perceive to be negative about me.

  • *looks at my profile picture*

    1.jpg


  • Dead by generalisation.

  • Absolutely. From my experience I am 100% in agreement, but almost all I have seen are survivors, and those are the worst thing that can happen to this game. Otakus in video games and in real life give some pity. I hate to generalize but that is what it is.

  • This might be the worst thread I've seen

  • Well i didnt notice so many bad behaviours from them as survivors but as killers... oh im just talking about dbd what they can do IRL its their lifes i dont mind

  • An easy way to make a Naruto fan angry is pointing out that both Naruto and Hinata are accidentally canonically trans.