Are my reports worth my time ?

Everyone knows some players are toxic, they leave mid game, they insult others in chat... And there is a report system in-game for that which I personally use... But I have no idea if it actually works!

Some games like League of Legends actually send you an in-game message when one of your reports gets that player banned, after the staff investigates if that player is truly toxic of course.

I would LOVE to see that in Dead By Daylight, because toxic players create a bad game experience for everyone, not just cheaters.

Comments

  • Yes, it's worth your time, and yes, it works. Automated messages mean exactly jack squat, since it's easier to set up an automated system than it is to set up a team to review reports. I received such messages from Steam, despite the fact that no action was taken against the users.

  • If you report for tbagging, campingi, tunneling or flashlight taps then you are wasting time.

    Define toxic, because this word is overused and means nothing, just like feminists talking about grape.