On a scale from 1 to 10, how important is ruin in your build?

Yesterday I discussed with some friends about how they just cannot play a Killer game without using Ruin at the higher ranks, deeming that otherwise they would just be rolled over by how quick some survivors can repair generators.


So, let's do a survey: From 1 to 10, how much is ruin important in your main killers' build? Remember to also state your rank for more precise informations. I play at Rank 1 and for me:

  • Nurse 4/10: I tried many different builds on Nurse without ruin, all of this games were a real adrenaline rush since I would lose 2 gens already by the first hooked survivor (this also count the time used to find one and etc.). Still, she does hold her own even without the essential hex perk.
  • Hag 8/10: This was extremely hard, ngl. I tried running Devour Hope instead of ruin and it was extremely hard to keep the pressure on. Hag is strong enough to be a challenge but does still have glaring difficulties.
  • Pig 10/10: I played 3 games without ruin and in most of them would end with 4 gens done by the time I hooked just one survivor that looped me for good. I hardly believe it will be possible to play Pig against good survivors without having ruin.

Up to you guys, tell your thoughts.

Comments

  • 0, I don't need Ruin to kill survivors.

  • 10/10 on Clown.

    3-5/10 on Spirit.

  • Rank 1

    Pig 0/10

    Hag 0/10

    Spirit 0/10

    Huntress 5/10

    Trapper 5/10

    Wraith 0/10

    Billy 2/10

    Nurse 0/10

    Doctor 5/10

    Freddy 5/10

    Legion 0/10

    Clown 2/10

    Myers 2/10

    I play mostly pig/hag/spirit/huntress/nurse, but I also do killer rotations for puddings to get more familiar with all of them. Some of them I run ruin here and there if I don't have sloppy butcher. I personally think Huntress, Doctor, and Trapper need ruin to setup early game, but that is just my opinion and I know people don't run ruin on those killers.

  • 0 i dont use this perk this is just pure luck if you got more then 1min extra time before gens start pop up.No mater what basic line is you get 1st hook survs got 2/3 gens depend from killer and surv skill.

1 2 ›