Maps discussion
What are your favourite and least favourite maps to play on ?
And is it just me that likes corn maps?
What are your favourite and least favourite maps to play on ?
And is it just me that likes corn maps?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Least favorite: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN
Favorite: Red Forest, because it looks ######### gorgeous.
Favorite: Thompson's House
Least Favorite: Yamaoka Estate
No, I love all of corn maps.
Favorite: The Game
I'm a big Saw series fan and I loved what they did with Jigsaw's lair when picturing it in the Entity's creative eye. :)
Least Favorite: Yamaoka Estate
I don't hate the map, I just think it's one of those maps that give certain Survivors a bonus when hiding in those big bamboo patches. Not to mention that there is some spots that's very creative to hide in but makes me question why they exist, but it's not a bad map creativity-wise. :)
I almost always use Balanced Landing. So, in Shelter Woods, I'm pretty much screwed :9 Only place to drop is the killer shack stairs.
On the other hand, I love the Game both as kille and survivor. Such a fun map!
Favorite: Haddonfield. Big Halloween fan. Love the suburban setting. Very unique. Great map for balanced landing users. I get why killers dislike it though.
Least favorite: The Game. Horrible map for obvious reasons.
Favorite: Haddonfield. It looks nice. I know killers hate it but I don't for some reason.
Least favorite: Asylum
favorite: lerys and the game. good fps
least favorite: ormond and shelter woods. bad fps