I just met salty racist user
And call me "black" "noob" "n*gger" after the game ends even though THEY'RE WINNING and start harassing me anyway because i suck at killer.
No screenshot but i have his steam link and found out is a japanese kid.
Does report system also work for ban racist player?
Edit:remove link and is very shame we can't name toxic behavior. I hope dev reading my report
Comments
Yes, the report system works, but you can't name and shame. Remove the profile link.
it's probably not a japanese kid.
Sorry but i check his steam profile and he is definitely japanese.
I wish i can link his account to prove it...
My steam account says I'm american yet I'm not. I met many "japanese" players, most of them were western, the only real japanese were the ones with 400+ ping and none of them were ever toxic or even saying anything
Sounds about right. It's not like most Japanese people speak English to begin with.
Even he have 60% of hiragana, katakana, romaji friends name?
But toxic player can be found on any country anyway and i want to stop talk about this because now i sound like racist too (Like one of them)
P.S. I'm live in asia
Weeaboos, dude. Weeaboos.
yes that doesn't mean anything. You got tons of weaboos on steam, heck my GF is in a Anime Group
Liking Japanese cartoons doesn't make you a weeaboo. Just saying.
Shock that i forgot weeaboos exist######### is wrong with the dbd community, report them, this really needs to change, this community has hit rockbottom of this type of behaviour, no pun intented
Report that disgusting weeb. Sadly, most of the survivors behave like that, you need to get used to it and report them ingame. Sometimes you can politely bait them to insult you more, so their chances to get banned increase.
I get one of those guys every week lul