So if rank system is changing, shouldn't we now get end of season rewards?

I'm on the PS4 so I have not played the PTB nor have seen what it's like.

As most people who have played at Rank 1 will get to the point, where they actively try and avoid getting to rank 1. As personally, I prefer to play at purple ranks as when I play survivor I find most killers in the red ranks just play like yellow rank killers but are just better at the game (camping, tunnelling, etc). Playing rank 1 as a killer it's more frustrating than fun.

So with the rank system changing, to make it harder to rank up, for people like me, it just means that it is now easier to stay out of rank 1.

So that's why I think now should be the time to introduce an end of season reward based on your rank, to create a purpose of ranking up. As in the current state ranking up is still pointless.

Comments

  • You're not the only one to request this so far, most of the community is wanting end of season rewards right now. We can only hope BHVR answers soon. :(