Do all character have constant skin developement?
This is just out of curiosity, since some characters seem to have more skin developed for them while others don't
This is just out of curiosity, since some characters seem to have more skin developed for them while others don't
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*Cough Cough * Meg *Cough Cough *
I've noticed Huntress, Nurse and Hillbilly get a lot while Hag hasn't gotten much at all. Don't know about the rate of outfits for survivors but they seem to favor the original 4 which I suppose I can understand.
It's obvious that they prioritize the more popular characters, especially free survivors. The market is bigger.
I agree. The Hag need a 21600 Iridiscent Shards skin. Her only cool skins are only buyable with Auric Cells and the 13500 Iridiscent Shards one is awful.
Hagatha looks like she's getting a new skin with this upcoming chapter :)
https://i.imgur.com/FeJxdeV.png
An awful one, bald and dressed with rags again.
I don't think she's bald, I think it's just the model. But I would like to see a more unique skin though, I saw in a thread somewhere someone mentioned a rose hag.
Oof looks bad.... honestly she would have looked great with the Blight aesthetic since she looks like gnarled roots already
Free survivors/killers always get more then the paid ones.
@PhantomMask20763
You mean this? ;) it was my suggestion :D
Hag is the only Killer I own and love to play, doesn't have a single cosmetic I like :/ The fact she wasn't part of the Blight event is baffling to me.
Def need something more than clothes imo
Yes, this! I need it as a skin, hopefully the art team looks at it!