Fuming Mixtape rework ideas

As we know, this is the most useless add-on in the game (In my opinion) so I thought about a rework to make this actually feel like a ultra rare


Original

Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.

  • While using Feral Frenzy, the Repair Progress of Generators can be determined by the intensity of their Auras.

Rework Idea 1

Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.

Upon entering killer instinct, all hits deal twice as much on different survivors than the original, if you hit all 4 survivors, the 4th survivor hit will go down instantly

Tremendously increases the charge speed of feral frenzy after hitting the 4th survivor

Considerably increases the charge speed of feral frenzy after hitting 1-3 survivors


Rework Idea 2

Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.

Upon entering killer instinct, your movement speed is increased by 5% inside the frenzy, every hit will increase the frenzy speed by 5%, upon hitting survivors 8 times, the movement speed of frenzy will go back to normal but increases The Legions movement speed by 1.5%



Questions?

Do these ideas suck like usual?

Comments

  • About rework 1, I get what you are trying to do, but hitting all 4 Survivors in one go is not difficult, but situational as hell. What do you mean by charge speed? Movement speed during Frenzy or recovery speed (cooldown)?

    I guess if its the former, it will be easier to pull off. Otherwise, it just sounds like Frank's Mixtape (of which a remake would actually be interesting).

    As for rework 2, is it hitting Survivors generally or with Frenzy (as in simple M1 attacks counting)?

  • @PigNRun by charge speed I mean how fast Feral Frenzy will charge fully, and Rework 2 is frenzy only, when you hit survivors 8 times with feral frenzy the percent speed will save until the 8th hit, leading to it resetting but giving a reward of boosted movement speed

  • Why not focus on fixing the entire character instead of changing his add-ons?

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    Why not focus on fixing the entire character instead of changing his add-ons?

    People aren’t allowed to discuss ideas because people think the char is broken..?

  • I like Fuming as is, it really helps with knowing where Survivors are at the beginning of the match which is important since I usually get Red ######### Forest as Legion.

    But of the two rewokrs I like the first, it's a situational but alternate version of Frank's Mixtape. I can usually only hit two Survivors before misjudging the distance on the 3rd and running out of FF.

    Question---do the requirements of rework 1 need to be fulfilled in 1 go of FF or is it something you build up to? Like you get two different Survivors in 1 FF but the next you get the 3rd and then bam number 4 goes down instantly?

  • @Chaotic_Riddle

    People can discuss whatever they want as long as it doesnt break the rules of this forum. I dont see how that's related to my question tho.

  • @HatCreature said:

    I like Fuming as is, it really helps with knowing where Survivors are at the beginning of the match which is important since I usually get Red ######### Forest as Legion.

    But of the two rewokrs I like the first, it's a situational but alternate version of Frank's Mixtape. I can usually only hit two Survivors before misjudging the distance on the 3rd and running out of FF.

    Question---do the requirements of rework 1 need to be fulfilled in 1 go of FF or is it something you build up to? Like you get two different Survivors in 1 FF but the next you get the 3rd and then bam number 4 goes down instantly?

    I can rework it in that manner, but god damn will that be OP as hell

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    Why not focus on fixing the entire character instead of changing his add-ons?

    Band-aid patches help alot with the reworks so people can actually play the killer

    @tt_ivi_99

  • @tt_ivi_99 said:

    @Chaotic_Riddle

    People can discuss whatever they want as long as it doesnt break the rules of this forum. I dont see how that's related to my question tho.

    @tt_ivi_99 You sorta answered your own question.

    Also some people actually like how the Legion is as they are now (to answer your question).

  • Idea 2 is great.