Best Killer Perks?

Im interested in knowing what you run as a typical killer, as i just run a meta build (ruin, bbq, brutal strength, and a mix between noed sloppy and bamboozle)

I usually play trapper michael wraith and im about to get spirit

Note that i dont run enduring spirit fury brutal strength as i feel the perk slots taken arent worth the trade (although i dont have spirit fury yet so i guess i couldnt make a judgement.)

Comments

  • The Best Killer perk there is? Nurse's Calling, hands down, there is NO WAY there is a perk better than Nurse's Calling.

  • BBQ

    Ruin

    Nurse's Calling

    NOED

    Enduring

    Spirit Fury

    Bamboozle

  • My top 3 are...... surviellance, BBQ, Enduring....

  • Perks I run on my killers

    BAC, nurses calling, M&A (on stealthy killers) Enduring, Spirit Fury, Bamboozle. STBFL

  • Ruin, BBQ, Nurses Calling, Surveillance, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Brutal Strength, and Discordance are probably the most meta killer perks. Monitor and Abuse and Bamboozle are great as well. I honesty think Deerstalker is an underrated perk. I use Deerstalker a lot because I am pretty bad at spotting survivors on the ground if I have to start slugging.

  • Brutal strength,

    BBQ and Chilli,

    Hex ruin,

    A nurses calling,

    Bitter murmur,

    Sloppy butcher,

    New Thanatophobia,

    Surveillance,

    Bamboozle,

    Enduring/Spirit fury combo,

    Knock out basically allows you to get rid of 1 survivor and wwaste their time searching for him unless they're SWF.

    And NOED if you struggle with gens speed. But I personally never touch it because it rewards me lacking the ability to create map pressure.

  • Enduring absolutely one of the best. You can disrespect pallets and eat d strike with 0 worry