Survivors will have fun against Legion

No more DS so legion can gain alot of momentum no matter who he goes for.

Thanatophobia so you will have to heal against a killer that can easily injure you

Corrupt Intervention so survivors come close to each other for the first 2 minutes of the game.

Infectious Fright so there's absolutely no hiding. OR Nurses calling for M&A combo

Monitor & Abuse for that sweet Infectious Fright terror radius and catching survivors offguard trying to heal.


I'm very much looking forward to the release of these new perks :D

Comments

  • @Eveline said:

    No I just love to strike back against toxic people who dc. Let's not forget who the bad and selfish people are.

    I don't like dc'ers any more than you do. Strike back by reporting them. Don't try and create hostility on the forums. There's enough toxicity in this community without intentionally adding to it. That's bad and selfish, too.

  • Maybe you are right.

  • No more DS so legion can gain alot of momentum no matter who he goes for.

    I feel like you made this thread with the intentions of causing drama because YOU KNOW everyone hates him due to his cheap playstyle and you named the thread into something that survivors know isn't true. It's amazing how you listed things to get even more salt, it's kinda sad that you're trying to get a reaction. Legion is a mistake, the developers should have made a killer that has a learning curve and rewards you for being good. End of discussion.

  • I mean if you’re not having fun.. Then why play the game? This is the most I’ve played since December.. I’ve played since beta. I’m glad I took a few months off tbh. The last two weeks I didn’t see much Legion, but man.. It is so unfun to play against when you find them.

    5C60839C-3ACD-475C-A386-82A391E200BA.jpeg


  • And Legion mains put on the pikachu face after survivors DC lol

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/51407/survivors-will-have-fun-against-legion

    I feel like you made this thread with the intentions of causing drama because YOU KNOW everyone hates him due to his cheap playstyle and you named the thread into something that survivors know isn't true. It's amazing how you listed things to get even more salt, it's kinda sad that you're trying to get a reaction. Legion is a mistake, the developers should have made a killer that has a learning curve and rewards you for being good. End of discussion.

    The developers did that, but survivors complained about her.

  • @Shad03 It's a logical fallacy, Ad Hominem I believe. You basically address a person rather than what they're saying or try to discount a person's argument or what they said with personal attacks. It's one of the most common ones. Could also be considered a Red Herring, I think. Pretty sure they're not even bothering to understand what Eveline is saying, they're just having a knee-jerk reaction.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/361500#Comment_361500

    @Shad03 It's a logical fallacy, Ad Hominem I believe. You basically address a person rather than what they're saying or try to discount a person's argument or what they said with personal attacks. It's one of the most common ones. Could also be considered a Red Herring, I think. Pretty sure they're not even bothering to understand what Eveline is saying, they're just having a knee-jerk reaction.

    It is indeed ad hominem, though it could be argued that it's a specific variety of red herring. In the end, though, all fallacies are just varieties of non-sequitur.

  • No more DS so legion can gain alot of momentum no matter who he goes for.

    You know what I’m excited about wasting 2 minutes doing totems and chests. Then doing gens.

    My distortion perk that I love to bring so what is nurses for $200?

    oh and my charged medkit with speed addons.


    I AINT WORRIED ABOUT YOU. Let’s tussle 😘

    -survivor


    no but seriously a lot of survivors are going to absolutely hate this.

  • @fluffybunny said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/361500#Comment_361500

    @Shad03 It's a logical fallacy, Ad Hominem I believe. You basically address a person rather than what they're saying or try to discount a person's argument or what they said with personal attacks. It's one of the most common ones. Could also be considered a Red Herring, I think. Pretty sure they're not even bothering to understand what Eveline is saying, they're just having a knee-jerk reaction.

    That was nice of you but I went a little overboard recently I think.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/361847#Comment_361847

    The developers did that, but survivors complained about her.

    What does the pronoun "her" mean? :)

  • The Nurse. I thought that was obvious.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/51407/survivors-will-have-fun-against-legion

    I feel like you made this thread with the intentions of causing drama because YOU KNOW everyone hates him due to his cheap playstyle and you named the thread into something that survivors know isn't true. It's amazing how you listed things to get even more salt, it's kinda sad that you're trying to get a reaction. Legion is a mistake, the developers should have made a killer that has a learning curve and rewards you for being good. End of discussion.

    No it's true because they will actually learn how to play against him. I'm not talking about top survivors, these won't give a ######### about a permanent 25% debuff to genspeed but lowrank survivors who get m1 iffed by m&a legions because they used up all the pallets earlier to try to negate his power. They will be forced to heal which btw also will give them more points and a longer game.

    Also removing DS was the best decision that the devs have made in a long time, I felt like bashing Rank10s on the PTB with the Plague, the momentum you get as a killer is insane if nobody has DS.

  • Well the Spirit is really good and as well as the Huntress but Nurse, in my opinion, is starting to be accepted by community. That's why I didn't think nurse instantly.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/361993#Comment_361993

    Well the Spirit is really good and as well as the Huntress but Nurse, in my opinion, is starting to be accepted by community. That's why I didn't think nurse instantly.

    Because of the notion that she takes "skill" and therefore it's completely ok that she completely breaks the game in it's entirety esp. omegablink. Let's just ignore the fact that getting good on her is a matter of practice and it's not even a long practice session.

  • @MhhBurgers said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/362064#Comment_362064

    Because of the notion that she takes "skill" and therefore it's completely ok that she completely breaks the game in it's entirety esp. omegablink. Let's just ignore the fact that getting good on her is a matter of practice and it's not even a long practice session.

    @MhhBurgers

    Nurse is hard to learn, not only do you have to get the muscle memory down for her regular blinks but also for her other add-ons as well (including omega blink) since they also change her blinks. She doesn't break the game either, you just need to learn how to stealth and juke as a survivor. It's a different playstyle you have to adapt to just like the Doctor, Spirit, and etc.


    Talking about "your definition" of breaking the game, Legion does the same thing but there's absolutely no skill behind it since his power is so straight forward. It's so ironic that you hate killers that "break the game" when you yourself say Legion, a killer who also breaks the game, is fine. You just contradicted yourself right there, so which one is it? Are you okay with killers who break the game or do you dèteste killers who break the game? If you hate killers that break the game, why endorse Legion?

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/361993#Comment_361993

    Well the Spirit is really good and as well as the Huntress but Nurse, in my opinion, is starting to be accepted by community. That's why I didn't think nurse instantly.

    The other day I had someone get pissy that I dared express the opinion that the Nurse is the most balanced killer in the game (IMO), so not really.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/362065#Comment_362065

    @MhhBurgers

    Nurse is hard to learn, not only do you have to get the muscle memory down for her regular blinks but also for her other add-ons as well (including omega blink) since they also change her blinks. She doesn't break the game either, you just need to learn how to stealth and juke as a survivor. It's a different playstyle you have to adapt to just like the Doctor, Spirit, and etc.

    Talking about "your definition" of breaking the game, Legion does the same thing but there's absolutely no skill behind it since his power is so straight forward. It's so ironic that you hate killers that "break the game" when you yourself say Legion, a killer who also breaks the game, is fine. You just contradicted yourself right there, so which one is it? Are you okay with killers who break the game or do you dèteste killers who break the game? If you hate killers that break the game, why endorse Legion?

    Legion has a mininurse stun at the end of his Frenzy AND doesn't see scratchmarks so how is this even comparable. You cannot lose a competent nurse, you can only survive against her for a while similar to legion yes, but a legion cannot down you in a mere 5 seconds if there's no LoSbreakers nearby like on autohaven. You're overstating the time it takes to get to an unacceptable level with her, sure it takes a ton of time to get good with her in terms of predicting survivor movement at max distance but even a scrub like me who plays her maybe once in a blue moon can first port to your general vincinity and then port again to smack you. I don't even have her teleport 500 hits achievement and I had successful 1 blink games like holy ######### this is dumb. at least on legion I can't start sprinting when you're close to a building with LoS or I might risk to lose you.

1 2 ›