Story Modes
Would love to be able to play out a story for both killer and survivor. Maybe each character has their own story to play.
Would love to be able to play out a story for both killer and survivor. Maybe each character has their own story to play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be freakin´ amazing! furthermore it would expand Dead by Daylight universe a lot...
I hope that DBD devs see the endless posibilities this game has...
This idea was pretty much shut down in the last Dev stream though when they were showing the new tutorial with basic AI. I do agree though it would be amazing to be able to run through the stories behind each killer.