What's going on with survivors today?
Damn, right now solo survivors are on fire, it feels like playing in a swf group. Everything is coordinated, they don't farm, they work efficient at gens (injured with adrenalin), they last long enough in chases, bodyguarding injured mates on the way to the exit gates etc etc etc.
Having these good mates in solo Q happens to me like once per week or so, and now I'm having good mates back to back to back (5 times 3 men escapes and 11 times 4 man escapes so far).
I never felt so strong and confident playing solo for a long time, I can play aggressive and it pays off and in case I fail a bit my mates will be the backup (and vice versa ofc).
To every poor solo player, either I'm just lucky and RNG was on my side giving me good solos, or most solos are really on fire now. Whatever it is, play and enjoy.
I had a lot of fun.
And btw, all mates were solos, I always ask in the post game chat.
Comments
Solos have now started taking steroids. SWFs and Killers must worry for their lives now.
I think you just got lucky.
From my experience, closer to Rank Reset the games get worse.
Nice troll
Probably, and yes that's my experience aswell, normally I expect the most boosted apes at this time, but I was suprised otherwise in my last solo session