The new chapter...

Is it by any chance coming out this week?

Comments

  • Probably not. The ptb only went up last wednesday. A lot of people are guessing next Thursday.


    I hope it comes soon as the DS changes are long overdue - I say this from the perspective of a killer who hates free escapes and a survivor who hates tunneling.

  • I’m going to speculate sometime between the 19th-26th (of this month)

  • @The_Crusader said:

    Probably not. The ptb only went up last wednesday. A lot of people are guessing next Thursday.

    I hope it comes soon as the DS changes are long overdue - I say this from the perspective of a killer who hates free escapes and a survivor who hates tunneling.

    A Thursday would be a really dumb guess by those people.

    A chapter hasn't released on a Thursday in over a year at least. It's always Tuesday now.

    So that would leave today, 19th or 26th.

    That said ptbs were always Tuesdays as well so who the hell knows with bhvr...

  • Is it by any chance coming out this week?

    Nope, chances are slim that it even comes next week.

    My guess is that it hits in 2 weeks

  • Not this week, but in the wise words of not_Queen, Soon™.

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/51389/the-new-chapter

    Nope, chances are slim that it even comes next week.

    My guess is that it hits in 2 weeks

    I wouldn't say the chances are slim. Chances for next week (19th specifically) are very high if you look at past releases.

  • certainly not this week. 99,99%. Most probably next week. At the very earliest