is this even possable?
The last game i was playing i was a survivor and we got all gens done but then we started to lag very badly. and i had to leave the game after every one else escaped but i could not it would not let me escape so i left the game. Then the killer said in chat lollollol thats what you get. What does he mean by that? Also i was not the only one that was lagging badly my whole team was lagging too and they raged at him after the game ended so i was not the only one that was lagging. Was he using some kind of hack or something that made me and my whole team lag badly?
Comments
and has anyone else had this? this is the first time i had this.
@jackkn12 he was probably using some kind of lag thing like a lag switch, If you have any footage of the match with him using lag to his advantage, definitely report him
I did already
He used a lag switch more than likely, and his remark means “haha noob git gud and don’t preform better than me”
Yeah when players force the game to lag to their advantage its referred to as lag switching. Its bannable, so since you've reported thats all you can/need to do. Happens sometimes (even survivors do it occasionally, though it feels far more common from killers) so after reporting all you can do is shake it off and move on to the next one.
Thanks:) I did report him
If you are walking out of the exit gate, but cant actually escape, then thats abug and has nothing to do with laggswitching. Such bugs are known for ages, sometimes they disspaear, and apparently they now appeared again =)
Hmmm my other teammates escaped but for me I could not for some odd reason but then after the game ended. My team mates raged at him. And he said to them and me lol lol that's what you get. At first I thought it was me. But then I saw my teammates rage at him once the game ended. So I know I was not the only one.
Lag could just be that he's playing with an unstable connection, and the bug is just that - a bug. He could have interpreted your DCing as ragequitting, hence the taunting.
He could have. But the thing is i left once all of my team mates escaped. I know this because I was the only one left. Also he was standing there at the gate and he let me pass him. Then my team raged at him. So he couldn't have think I was rage quitting. But he could have or he might been using a lag switch. Ether way he's reported so if he gets banned then he was using it. It's out of my hands now.