What happened to alternate outfits?
Ever since Curtain Call, DLC survivors have stopped getting full alternate outfits and only get 1 recolor of their default torso. Why is this? Is it because we have the shop?
Ever since Curtain Call, DLC survivors have stopped getting full alternate outfits and only get 1 recolor of their default torso. Why is this? Is it because we have the shop?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why give them away for free when you can charge 10 dollars? I agree it's bs since they set the precedent for how they handle alternate outfits but I imagine if there was going to be enough community outrage to make a difference it would have happened already.
Money is there way
For cosmetics I can see that way but they are pretty generous to allow us to get chapters for free. The amount of shards we get is a problem but that's for a different time.
Last free DLC was almost two years ago. I get the feeling the devs either decided to stop the practice, or they realized they were losing money because of it.
I meant that we could buy chapters with shards (thus being "free")
I do believe i read someone from the team writing here that they aren't really going to do free releases of chapters anymore, as all chapters (except licensed ofc) can technically be earned without spending money.
I can't assure you of it nor provide evidence though.
It is indeed because of the Store. Why give us a full, unique alternate outfit when we can instead be given a #########, lazily made recolour of the torso cosmetic?