Is there a new road map coming up

Is there a new road map in the making for 2019/2020

Comments

  • @not_Queen I am curious about that too, are you gonna release another roadmap for this year?

  • @Delfador said:

    @not_Queen I am curious about that too, are you gonna release another roadmap for this year?

    On the optimization thread there was an image of a vague roadmap that showed we are getting atleast 3 more chapters so i think its safe to say we have another offical roadmap coming. Even if they dont lay out a detailed plan like they did for 2018 i would be willing to wager they will keep with the formula of Chapter - Mid Chapter Balance - Chapter for 2019

  • Us console owners are on the 'road to 60fps' apparently.

    Its going to be a long journey....and one which we may possibly never arrive...

  • I just want to know if and how many licensed chapters out of the upcomg 4 chapters we will receive?

    This game needs Pinhead and Chucky!

  • we still have a mid chapter update until we complete the roadmap tho