Childhood Game

Just found out BHVR (or should i say Artificial Mind & Movement Inc.) made one of my favorite games when i was just a wee little lad.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZheMZ6rwllWyXXaT4MxtmA

Thanks for the childhood, BHVR!


How about you? Did you play a game of theirs before Dead by Daylight?

Comments

  • I think I played Naughty Bear (It wasn't my favorite but I liked it), BHVR developed it too I think, never thought I'd be playing a game of theirs so far in my future after that. I especially wouldn't think dbd would become my favorite game

  • Fallout Shelter, not exactly made by them, they just worked in the development of it

  • If we’re counting it , then fallout shelter.

  • Fallout shelter was made by BHVR

  • My absolute childhood game which I also play nowdays is Jak and Daxter. It consists of 3 legit games. There are more games of it but I don't wanna talk about them.

    The first 3 games are very very fun and I played them trough like 2000 times and I could still play them lol

  • @MrDardon said:

    My absolute childhood game which I also play nowdays is Jak and Daxter. It consists of 3 legit games. There are more games of it but I don't wanna talk about them.

    The first 3 games are very very fun and I played them trough like 2000 times and I could still play them lol

    Precursor Legacy is one i played. Enjoyed it too. 😊

  • Nice to see a fellow JaD player. I thought they were rare :D