Fun Killer Question
I just want your opinion on something. If as a killer you had an offering that gave you both your killer power and the base power of another killer at the same time, what would be the best combo? I feel like having a Michael with infinite Evil Within 3 and Hag teleports would be the best combo. This is a fun question and I know it would never be introduced into the game.
Comments
I think Clown with Bubba's Chainsaw would be deadly XD
Plague with Pig's traps, the ultimate make your choice <3
Feral Frenzy and RBT.
OH! That's so much better than what I said, damn that's a death sentence.
Nurse + Billy
Insta down chainsaws that can go trough walls
You sir are a living legend!
@HatCreature yep:) dc’s can be heard from everywhere.
Nurse + Spirit
Phasing blinking. Unlimited chasing ability, and grabbing everyone off gens.
Why not Nurse's Blinking with Myer's Infinite Tier 3 Evil Within?
She can walk through walls and insta-down.