Totem Daily Ritual

So we have Rituals for unhooking, escaping, an item, sabo hooks, and chased but no totems. I think we need or at least I would like a Ritual for totem cleansing, maybe it will motivate Survivors to look for totems some more. I myself always look for totems and try to get them all but rarely do, my teammates rarely look for totems then cry NOED OP, but if they had that Ritual for totem cleansing maybe they would have been looking for said totem and cry HAHA NOED SUCKS, instead.

Comments

  • I break all the totems before i start on gens. As a solo player, it really makes the other survivors upset bc i'm not a gen jockey lol.

    I support this.

    I also support removing character specific rituals, seeing as how I find some killers boring/toxic and if i actually cared about rank(some do, so...) taking a killer with perks that can't counter a lot of toxic plays or Legion(meh). I'd rather have to unhook 30 players with any character versus 3-5 with a character i don't play with. I understand its MEANT to make you play other characters, but since there is ONLY 'rank' play, taking an unleveled character into higher ranks will just end with you getting stomped or farmed.

  • @projecteulogy said:

    I break all the totems before i start on gens. As a solo player, it really makes the other survivors upset bc i'm not a gen jockey lol.

    I support this.

    I also support removing character specific rituals, seeing as how I find some killers boring/toxic and if i actually cared about rank(some do, so...) taking a killer with perks that can't counter a lot of toxic plays or Legion(meh). I'd rather have to unhook 30 players with any character versus 3-5 with a character i don't play with. I understand its MEANT to make you play other characters, but since there is ONLY 'rank' play, taking an unleveled character into higher ranks will just end with you getting stomped or farmed.

    I try to go for totems as much as possible but the teams I get pit with are just so bad. It's as if I don't do Gens or make the saves no one will, rarely do I find teams who actually know how to play the damn game.

  • @projecteulogy said:

    I break all the totems before i start on gens. As a solo player, it really makes the other survivors upset bc i'm not a gen jockey lol.

    I support this.

    I also support removing character specific rituals, seeing as how I find some killers boring/toxic and if i actually cared about rank(some do, so...) taking a killer with perks that can't counter a lot of toxic plays or Legion(meh). I'd rather have to unhook 30 players with any character versus 3-5 with a character i don't play with. I understand its MEANT to make you play other characters, but since there is ONLY 'rank' play, taking an unleveled character into higher ranks will just end with you getting stomped or farmed.

    I can understand making you try to play new characters for killer but all survivors are the same. There's no incentive for me to start playing Kate if I already have Ace levelled and kitted out with good perks.

  • Cleanse x totems

    Cleanse x totems in a single match

    Cleanse x non-dull totems (or whatever they are called)

    As a team, cleanse ALL the totems in a single match

    Escape WITHOUT personally cleansing any totems would also be a fun one, especially if you spot Noed at the end of a game.

    I'd be happy with all of these.