Sprint burst
I think sprint burst should be an activated perk, like dead hard, i dont like having to waste it since walking is so slow since, you know, its walking
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sure. Not broken at all.
then use lithe or balanced landing and you will be able to run all the time. There you go, your problem is fixed!
SB does not need to be buffed. I am a survivor main and I don't use it, nor do I use Lithe or Dead Hard or Balanced Landing. I just watched the dev Q&A and I think they are on the right track making surviving more difficult. It is a long time coming. The one thing tho, they (are thinking of) changing predator but not lightweight. Those perks are mirror images of each other as is dark sense and bitter murmur.
Every single guy that says im survivor main and i dont this and this just to prove a point that killers have to whine for stuff is 100% killer main ... stop.
What's the point of deadhard then? Isn't it just deadhard, but 3 seconds instead of 1.5??????