Bill

I know Bill is a steam exclusive - but anyway we could get Bill on PS4, love that coughing old SOB

Comments

  • I dont think they add him because of valve

  • Just out of curiousity: you console guys don't even have Bill's perks? Or you have those, just not the character?

  • @George_Soros said:

    Just out of curiousity: you console guys don't even have Bill's perks? Or you have those, just not the character?

    We get the perks but no character

  • who wants that old fart coughing all time anyways?

  • Repost: Honestly I’m a console gamer and I have to say (unpopular opinion) but I can do without bill and have accepted the fact that he isn’t coming to console. If I wanted him so badly I’d buy a PC and trust me with lobby times I am considering it

  • Valve, wants a PC exclusive, it’s likely going to stay a PC exclusive. And since DBD is ran on Steam (Valve’s game store), they would be okay with it. Different story if you wanted it on console, namely due to the fact that Left For Dead 1 and 2 are unavailable for purchase on the Xbox One- making the cosmetics it grants (red hand shirts) unreachable. The DLC overall wouldn’t work since it requires compliance from Microsoft, and Sony— which can take ages, but also due to the fact that it would take way too much effort and resources to only send out a survivor that everyone has the perks for, and cosmetics which really aren’t that great.

  • @BACKSTABBER lol you leave Bill alone.

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @BACKSTABBER lol you leave Bill alone.

    yep none wants his company lol

  • @BACKSTABBER - dude have you even been in Naam' - Bill's served his time for the US Army now its time he comes to save dopey Dwight and "herbalist" Claudette

  • I know Bill is a steam exclusive - but anyway we could get Bill on PS4, love that coughing old SOB

    No you couldnt =)

  • @TeambossFloze said:

    @BACKSTABBER - dude have you even been in Naam' - Bill's served his time for the US Army now its time he comes to save dopey Dwight and "herbalist" Claudette

    I was in vn 8 months but not there lol he is an old fart

  • @BACKSTABBER Poor Bill - guy needs a damn medal.


    @Master I know it was more of a rhetorical question xD but yeah I like playing Bill on PC but I tend to play DBD on PS4 more