¿Left Behind for PS4?

Really; Im the only one who wish this Bill on Ps4? I think that now should not be a big problem to bring Bill, since the game has grown a lot in consoles (not counting Switch), and although his skills are already in the drawer, I think that by the simple character many would be willing to pay for it, and since officially it would not be a new chapter, there would be no problem to include it at any time. So I hope that BHVR thinks more about this than about new cosmetics.

¿Do you think this is very unlikely, or is there a good chance that Bill will reach all the platforms?

Comments

  • As long as Valve doesn't allow it, it won't come to consoles.

  • @Boss said:

    As long as Valve doesn't allow it, it won't come to consoles.

    that is the point; Obvious that Valve must give the license for it, and BHVR is the one that must pay for it, so for the amount of players interested in having Bill, I do not think it is a bad business for BHVR, and we would have a new character. I prefer to pay for a new character, than to buy a thousand and one cosmetics for the usual ones.

  • @Figurin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/358812#Comment_358812

    that is the point; Obvious that Valve must give the license for it, and BHVR is the one that must pay for it, so for the amount of players interested in having Bill, I do not think it is a bad business for BHVR, and we would have a new character. I prefer to pay for a new character, than to buy a thousand and one cosmetics for the usual ones.

    I'm pretty certain they already know what you mention here.

    I'm no expert, but making profit is certainly what they would want, so it can't be that.

  • Just be happy that you get borrowed time just showing up in the bloodweb without having to level a very loud old man. Seriously, he's one of the loudest in pain survivors, not to mention his smokers cough.

  • @Captain_Spaulding said:

    Just be happy that you get borrowed time just showing up in the bloodweb without having to level a very loud old man. Seriously, he's one of the loudest in pain survivors, not to mention his smokers cough.

    You don't have to play as a survivor to get their teachables, tho.

  • If devs could bring Bill to consoles, they could have already done it. Also, Bill is considered as PC exclusive and a way from Valve to make people buy in Steam. There's nothing more than that.

  • As the others explained: The problem is not that BHVR wouldn't like to bring Bill to consoles.

  • No he will never come to console he's owned by valve who own steam and thus the PC gaming market (for the most part) this would be like sony releasing a PlayStation exclusive on Xbox not gonna happen I'm afraid.

  • Honestly I’m a console gamer and I have to say (unpopular opinion) but I can do without bill and have accepted the fact that he isn’t coming to console. If I wanted him so badly I’d buy a PC and trust me with lobby times I am considering it

  • Sony/Xbox/Nintendo should have their own exclusive survivors tbh

  • Left 4 dead is not even on ps4

  • Really; Im the only one who wish this Bill on Ps4?

    No, its a valve license, so that will be only on steam.

  • @Kaalaxi

    Why would BHVR do that, pay for a license, go through the trouble of implementing and designing the chapter and then only get revenue from a minority of the players?

  • Really; Im the only one who wish this Bill on Ps4?

    Don't worry we are getting our own Green clad survivor on the Switch.

    image.png


  • @Master

    Yeah its crazy that they released Bill for free eh? I wonder why a company would dump money into that for no reason? I bet they could just make cosmetics related to the survivors(lets face it they would be survivors) and sell them across all platforms.

    I don't even play on console but it would be cool to have the perks made for them and some cool crossover cosmetics.