What is the fastest time a gen can pop?
Just played a match as Legion. Building up my BP reserves for the new killer and survivor soon. Using BBQ and used streamers this time. So of course its like the survivors do everything in their power to lessen score even though they benefit from it.
I thought things swung in my favor when I realized they left all 3 gens together in Autohaven wreckers. Im chasing a David and a Claudette around the middle gen. So there was only 2 spare people. SOMEHOW these two popped this gen in what seemed like 15-20 seconds. From zero progress.
One person had a toolbox one person had stake out. Starting to get why every killer uses NOED. When literally one chase where all I needed was ONE HIT was enough time for 2 people to do a gen from 0 to 100 is extremely crappy feeling.
I didn't pip with 25 thousand. Only had 2 hooks. They all escaped with under 20,000 each.
Comments
Idk now, they're too fast to keep up with.
When it popped I thought it had to be the one inside the garage and perhaps someone had Technician. Nope. Was the gen right near the area I was in.
They must've had like 15 skill checks pop at the same time and hit all on great.
Its funny to me how my matches are so damn lopsided. I am rank 2 so its not like im in the newb ranks. I really didn't like Legions slow movement speed but once I got used to vaulting pallets instead of using my instinct to always break them. I actually started to like him. But no, all his add ons seem to be trash and only seem useful if I tunnel people or exploit which I never would do.
Obliterated some teams yesterday and today a black pip and a depip.
I have always wondered what the absolute fastest possible time is for a gen to pop. 4 survivors all with resilience, spinechill, prove thyself + engineers toolbox with the cleanrag and socket swivels.
Before the game even starts.
Probably like 10 seconds.
Technically you can do a gen in less than 5 seconds if everyone uses a bnp on it.
Last I heard if you have a 4 man with the Engineers Toolbox , It's around 9.something Seconds.
Facts....
Lol at anyone who tries to imply otherwise. While being a survivor and a killer. You see this unless you're being dishonest. Hell the way I see it...a survivor really still wins the chase if you down them if they managed to hit a couple vaults or pallets first. Which is pretty much impossible for a survivor to fail to do....
I was trying to find a video of this but there wasn't a good one. I'm going to try and get a KYF lobby together to test it. Find a 4 man gen, have 4 survivors with gen rush builds and 4 BNP purple toolkits and see how fast it goes.
Just to reiterate though, this tactic is a one trick pony. We truly cannot compare this to the time it takes to kill a survivor because this type of strategy will NEVER work in a real game. Not only that, but lets say the odds happen, killer cant locate all 4 of you, all 4 of you spawn on the gen, it just happens to be a 4 person gen AND you all happen to run this set up, you can literally only do this once. There are very few 4 man gens in the game, BNP only activates once and then its over. So comparing this too a killer chase, hook, kill doesn't really make sense. It'd be more comparible to a killer mori or something.
It takes 44 seconds for two survivors at base working together to complete a gen. An engineer's toolbox with no addons would shave 25% off for one person. Add in the 10% penalty for working together and it saves 15% for one person. That would save 8.5 seconds. Bringing the time for that gen down to 35.5 seconds. Assuming there were no great skill checks hit. That's also assuming the second person wasn't using a tool box they found in a chest. If the second person found and used up an engineer's toolbox that would save a further 8.5 seconds. Bringing the time down to 27 seconds. Again that's assuming no addons or great skill checks. Through in addons and a 20 second gen would be possible.
Stake out with an engineers toolbox, prove thyself, and a half decent ability to hit skillchecks, with a friend working with him.
Yeah i'de say that's about 20-30 seconds for a gen.
It's fun that all these broken gens don't need parts or anything. I guess the entity is really bad with wiring.
This team managed to do a single gen in 13.6 seconds. Although this time is given optimal efficiency and setup I would say the average time a team could do this in a normal match would be closer to 20-25 seconds.
Yes
I think like 10-12 seconds is the absolute fastest you can do a gen if you don't consider BNP (which if you have 4 of them can do a gen in like 3 seconds). But it requires all 4 survivors, all with PT, Resil, Spine Chill, and purple toolbox with the killer watching them. So in theory that's the fastest, but in practice that should be impossible because it requires killer cooperation. I think the fastest you can expect in practice is like 30 seconds.