The Rite Daily Rituals

Thanks to a thread about a Daily in the General Discussions, i went to look on the Wiki.

And realized that only Wraith earns 20k from his type of Rite Daily, Trapper & Hillbilly earn 25k & the rest all earn 30k.

The reasoning why those 2 earn less and Wraith earns the least is because their dailies are easier.

And i think that's fine reasoning, but there's a problem.


Which developer thought shocking 4 Survivors as Doctor is harder than trapping 4 Survivors as Trapper?

Which developer thought pulling 4 Survivors into the Dream World as Nightmare is harder than surprise-attacking 4 Survivors as Wraith?

Obviously, some people will have a harder time with one Rite than with the other, but it doesn't seem to matter, seeing as they made some earn less anyway.

Comments

  • Well it's the three original killers, maybe those BP are left over from years ago and never got changed? Also if you suck so bad that you can't Transition 4 Survivors as Freddy you need to stop playing this game.


  • @HatCreature said:

    Well it's the three original killers, maybe those BP are left over from years ago and never got changed? Also if you suck so bad that you can't Transition 4 Survivors as Freddy you need to stop playing this game.

    He isnt saying pulling Survivors into Dream World is difficult. He is saying its easier to do it than uncloaking as Wraith and landing a hit, yet it rewards more BP than the Wraith one.

    Those are just remnants of an era back when Wraith was considered OP and Hillbilly was crap. I honestly just trash them when I get those (but to be fair, I dont play any of the three originals).

  • I've always laughed at the points system on daily rituals.. there is no logic lol

  • @PigNRun said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/358964#Comment_358964

    He isnt saying pulling Survivors into Dream World is difficult. He is saying its easier to do it than uncloaking as Wraith and landing a hit, yet it rewards more BP than the Wraith one.

    Those are just remnants of an era back when Wraith was considered OP and Hillbilly was crap. I honestly just trash them when I get those (but to be fair, I dont play any of the three originals).

    Was Wraith ever considered OP? I remember the "He's invisible how am I supposed to win?" whining, but that's all.

    This is the third iteration of rituals btw. I don't remember if the first try was like the current status (it was certainly similar), but then they introduced 100k+ rituals that took way longer to complete. I liked those, but they didn't last for long. So I highly doubt the BP discrepancies between killer rituals are remnants of when only the basic killers were available.


  • @HatCreature said:

    Well it's the three original killers, maybe those BP are left over from years ago and never got changed? Also if you suck so bad that you can't Transition 4 Survivors as Freddy you need to stop playing this game.

    Can you not assume that?

    I was saying that it's hardER to Surprise Attack as Wraith.

    HardER is not the same as hard.


    And yes, that actually matters when they want to make differences in BP amounts.

  • 20190513151308_1.jpg

    Still not happy about this being a thing.

    Either make them consistently harder/easier, or make them give the same BP.