I hope you'll have a nice Sunday
Gl and hf in your games
Don't forget to smile
<3
Gl and hf in your games
Don't forget to smile
<3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just got laid or what?
Prolly just 4Ked or something.
That is very nice of you. You too. ;)
Didn't even opened the game, just woke up optimistic
So, you got laid in your dreams?
I don't think so xd
They are a Legion main so they are attempting to gain survivor trust so they will stop DCing once a match starts.
Lol I hate legion, I almost never play killer but I liked it as profile picture
Btw is it bad to make people happy?
In DbD? Yes, absolutely. You should be put on a hook for your crimes.
Please nooooo :0
thanks ^^
you too <3
*reads this*
*gets reported for being a cheater cause they sucked*
Didn't work. Try again? ๐
@Boss I also had people like that, but if they say that to you, maybe is because you're very good player
This guy was a 11 years old boy xdd
Lmao.
Don't worry mate I'm just poking fun at the fact that people who really like Legion are having trouble getting matches because everyone keeps DCing.
And yes Happiness is infectious and I don't believe anything that infectious should be allowed to spread. ๐
You as well man.
Hope you have a great Sunday.