New competition idea
To bring new cosmetics I had the idea of making a competition where people draw their own cosmetics in 2D or 3D for any character and then choose the best ones to make a new chapter cosmetics collection.
To bring new cosmetics I had the idea of making a competition where people draw their own cosmetics in 2D or 3D for any character and then choose the best ones to make a new chapter cosmetics collection.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You go first
I'm a bad drawer :D
@Angelicus23
It would be nice if the devs could do something like this.
That would be something fun for the community, sounds nice.