Types of...

Since I am still relatively new, I want to see what types of jerks people have been with on both killers and survivors. Some people I have encountered the past three months:

I really hate disconnects full teams (one team, they seemed really nice, but they all DC, Clown spared me, another team, thought I was ######### for some ######### reason, and they all disconnected, Wraith spared me even showed me his hex totem and where the hatch was. I love these type of killers on full DC teams). At least 90% of the time, killer does a spare on me thankfully.

Had a coward once recently (he kept on traveling between close range lockers while other 3 survivors suffered from a kind-of hard Nurse, and escaped with hatch.) Hey, I (and everyone else) had most maxed out points, he got least, so not worth it. That guy was a friend, but after whatever the heck he said in the post game chat (een killer agreed, he was a terrible teammate), I will probably not play with him again after what he said and that. I was half-way done sneaking the last gen!

And this guy ruined my gameplay by blowing up everything (Locker run, pallet run in front of me) and revealing my location, and pointed the finger at me post game chat, and had the killer and everyone else believe I was the useless ones.

Anyone else people might encounter?

Comments

  • As survivor I recently went against a Freddy and I had sole survivor so he couldn’t see me while I was downed. I crawl to Meg and she runs away from me and then hides in a locker till I die.

  • @GrootDude said:

    As survivor I recently went against a Freddy and I had sole survivor so he couldn’t see me while I was downed. I crawl to Meg and she runs away from me and then hides in a locker till I die.

    That will go to the coward category. Honestly, if I was not an Altruistic main, I would have healed you anyway, then see who will Freddy go for. But with Altruistic, same story.

  • @Ember_Hunter he wouldn’t have seen either of us since sole survivor was blocking aura for 48 meters, I’m also typically a altruistic player but I’ll let others hook save. I mainly saved the slugged or sometimes if necessary I go fir the hook save.

  • @GrootDude said:

    @Ember_Hunter he wouldn’t have seen either of us since sole survivor was blocking aura for 48 meters, I’m also typically a altruistic player but I’ll let others hook save. I mainly saved the slugged or sometimes if necessary I go fir the hook save.

    Ohh even the perk too O.o Sometimes, I want to see other survivor's perks before game, but it is good without that XD

  • @Ember_Hunter yep I love this game, it’s mainly the teammates I hate.

  • Teabagging and head nodding Pig Killer who then Disconnects when they realize they're gonna lose to a 3 man Survivor game when they haven't gotten a Kill and almost 4 Gens get finished.


    Any persob DCing gets a huge groan and headshake from me, even when I'm playing Killer.

  • Hi my name is best, I mean Beth. I was pulled out of a locker by an unhealthy unstealthy Claudette, whom ratted me out to the killer. She was mad Bc she didn’t know how to hide or juke off from the area.

    Anyways so before she went down(and she knew I was there) she gave my location.

    This was about two weeks ago

    anyways I’m just goofing around. This did really happen though.

  • @HeroLives said:

    Hi my name is best, I mean Beth. I was pulled out of a locker by an unhealthy unstealthy Claudette, whom ratted me out to the killer. She was mad Bc she didn’t know how to hide or juke off from the area.

    Anyways so before she went down(and she knew I was there) she gave my location.

    This was about two weeks ago

    anyways I’m just goofing around. This did really happen though.

    XD Yikes, I will never do that, unless I have a flashlight or a pallet/bear trap is nearby to save them. I want to fake lead them to a locker and run away XD.

    @Nikkiwhat said:

    Teabagging and head nodding Pig Killer who then Disconnects when they realize they're gonna lose to a 3 man Survivor game when they haven't gotten a Kill and almost 4 Gens get finished.

    Any persob DCing gets a huge groan and headshake from me, even when I'm playing Killer.

    I hate those, just except that you wasted your time trolling ONE survivor.