Do legions add-ons stack?
^^^^^^^
I may be a legion main, but I want to know if the add-ons stack or not
^^^^^^^
I may be a legion main, but I want to know if the add-ons stack or not
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s hard to tell. I don’t think anyone has really tested it, but since none of them state they stack, we can assume they don’t, unless if the devs can confirm it or not. From visual evidence though, I’m gonna assume they don’t stack for balancing purposes.
All addons stack unless they explicitly state that they trump all other addons or don't stack.
Addons used to say "stack" in their description but with the recent killer addons the devs just forgot to add that or decided not to add it anymore.
They stack! I tested Cold Dirt + Joey's Mix Tape (which decreases the fatigue time), and it works!
@Claudette_Baguette @GhostrickSpecter Thanks, just wanted to do some spicy stack builds
I always stack the Duration add-ons, it makes things so much easier.