Too much vodka for the devs

3 kills is barely a black pip now? what?! xD

Why am I getting punished if survivors don't rescue each other more often? One of the survivors got rescued in phase 2 only and the last survivor escaped.

What is this o,,o I hope they will fix this asap!

Comments

  • Be glad, ranking up is a bad thing =)

  • 3 kills is barely a black pip now? what?! xD Why am I getting punished if survivors don't rescue each other more often?

    But you will be...

    They mention.. for red ranks.. you need 10 hooks... how do you think you are going those hooks? You won't get much for only 4 hooks that end up killing all the survivors.

  • You cant use CI?

  • And again 3 kills => black pip

    Is it possible that I get less chaser points as The Plague if I put them into broken state and then hit them? It makes the chase a lot longer if her ability doesn't count as a hit for Chaser. That would suck though. I got all survivors at least once and the 3 who died hung 3 times. This feels really weird ...