Perk design
Do any of you guys miss the old perk design, the filled black outline, the red/pinkish coloured perks?
Do any of you guys want these back, cause I sure do
Do any of you guys miss the old perk design, the filled black outline, the red/pinkish coloured perks?
Do any of you guys want these back, cause I sure do
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, they stood out more and they just looked cool in general
@PhantomMask20763 When I saw that the perk design got changed, I actually was sad, because it did not look nice at all
I miss the T H I C C black borders more than anything.
@Boss 2 things
Yeah quotes don't do that anymore.
Now you gotta whip out the good ol' @.
Lol nvm, 1 second after i say this, i realize what you mean: You should get notified cause it's your post. 😂
@Boss What I mean was it took 7 minutes before I was notified that you did, I just reopened forums cuse my computer froze
Freezes 😨
@Boss it did the normal freeze noise so I took out the battery and put it back in, it started this when I dropped my case with the laptop in it onto a metal staircase, chipped my laptop but this started
Ahh.
ANYWAY, i guess it'd be nice to have the Ultra Rare color back.
@Boss yeah, same here, it would look nice to see a change back from what dbd was when it started
Hopefully not_queen is looking at this. I want these back and I understand why they took out pink because it was ultra rare but tbh it was nice that they were. Because you needed to really get the tier 3 for some really good perks and it felt rewarding and good/overpowered.
Unique killer/survivor perks at max level should be pink.
Every other general perk should be purple at max level.
Not only we would get our colors back but we would also get rid of that ugly yellow.
@Hoodedfengm1n @PhantomMask20763 @Boss @xP3nnyWize @NurseMainBTW I opened a great petition to see the old perk system restored: why don't you comment and subscribe it? :)
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/28110/about-restoring-the-5-level-rarity-system-for-perks