When does the closed hatch exactly respawn?
I was playing key-based matches
TIA
I was playing key-based matches
TIA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After two generators have been completed.
are you completely sure?
I think more conditions are needed like number of remaining survs
An opened hatch spawns when there is only 1 living survivor and 2 generators have been completed, otherwise:
Hatch spawns
1 surv alive = 3 gens left to repair
2 surv alive = 2 gens left to repair
3 surv alive = 1 gen left to repair
4 surv alive = all 5 gens must be repaired
this, ty
a bit complex, call 2-2 rule as a trick
Spawns at N+1 generators repaired, N being the number of survivors still on the map, regardless of how they left it. Opens when only one survivor remains on the map.
good job thats moar easy to remember