MY KILLER TIERLIST PATCH 2.6.0

So basically, I've made another tierlist. And this one is EXTREMELY different to my previous tierlists.

I will be ranking each and every killer from both their base power and with a full perk build. I will also be assuming they are all highly skilled players behind this killer. I will also note, that i will be ranking them as SS, s, A, B and c. There will be no d or below tiers because no killers are that bad.


SS tier:

Spirit- Before you start commenting on why Spirit is above Nurse, she's not. They have an equally strong base power. Spirit is not addon dependant surprisingly, she's actually just really difficult to play at base. She's the strongest chaser in the game, unjukable, extremely versatile, good at snowballing and the best mindgamer. She has a LOT going for her.

Nurse- Now Nurse has the best map pressure out of all the killers, extremely strong in chase joint second with Plague and Huntress. She can really snowball a team in 20 seconds. Shes unbelievably powerful. Her base is amazing and she's not as difficult to learn as Spirit and she isn't as punishing as Spirit either she's definitely a fun killer to play imo.

S TIER:

Billy- He's quite amazing. A favourite killer of most the community for sure and really fun to play. He can emit good map pressure, snowball a team, end chases fast sometimes. And he's just a solid killer to use. Really good.

Plague- I actually think she has a top tier base. She's an amazing chaser, she's really powerful with both her purges, can apply fear on survivors and she can chase and down 2 with Corrupt Purge if they both run the same way which is really awesome. Put STBFL on her and she'll dominate.

Hag- She's still amazing. Has the best map PRESENCE since shes basically everyehere, one of the better chasers, extremely dangerous in the right hands and a ton of fun. She's quite solid and fun to use.

A tier:

Myers- He's strong. Can snowball a team better then any other killer, really intimidating but fun to face, fun fo play, decent base and solid af.

Huntress- She's joint with Myers btw, super strong, she chases just as well as Plague and Nurse and ridiculously amazing base.

Pig- She's got a solid base now. Really good, nice with delaying the game, can control survivors and sometimes, you can teabag a toxic SWF which is always the best feeling.

B tier

Wraith- He's strong in his base. Just a little too slow. His uncloaking should not slow him down so much and his base speed while cloaked is laughable. Sorry Wraith but your B tier.

Doctor- He's rather weak with his base. Obviously with addons he's quite good but yeah he doesn't shine with his base.

Clown- He sucks with his base, great with a full set of addons but terrible at base.

C tier:

Trapper- He's ok at snowballing but too RNG dependant and wastes a ton of time picking and setting traps. His base is bad.

Leatherface- I don't even want to explain.

Freddy- With addons, Freddy can actually dominate a team sometimes but his base is lacking the strength his addons give him.

Fundamentally broken and unranked tier:

Legion- Can't rank them properly because they're too weak but broken at the same time.

Comments

  • I personally would place Clown at the top of the A tier. Otherwise, I agree with this list.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Trapper too low, hag too high, doc slightly too high, clown slighly too low, pig way too high, huntress is too high if you have bad aim or play console. Nurse is good for pc tier list but for consoles shes probably as good as huntress.

  • @AshleyWB

    Hag too high? Hag is amazing, when played well.

    Trapper too low? I would rather place him too high with the new Ranking System, it will be very, very hard to rank-up with Trapper.

    And well, regarding "bad aim"<---It is mentioned that the Killers are played by skilled players. So a skilled Huntress should have a decent aim, at least.


    @Topic:

    Decent Tier List, I would say. Can agree.

  • I would still pit Huntress above Myers, I get my add kicked by Huntress more than I do Myers if they have a good amount of skill

  • Either that ive never played a decent hag or I just do well against them in particular i dunno. I don't think shes a serious threat unless you know where her traps are and that you don't trip them while she can come to you.

    I don't rate hag highly due to the fact that she could be chasing an injured survivor and I can come along and activate all her traps. Similar issue to trapper but trapper gets the edge because he can trap survivors in place and actually hurt them.

    Both decent but it's down to bad decisions which amplify hags strengths.

  • legion is a C tier in my case, he is only good depending on your playstyle

  • I feel like once survivors learn to play against Plague she'll be Upper Mid tier.

    PTB is a strange way to gauge a killer's strength since people generally don't play 'sweaty' and often on the first few games will actually seek out the killer. I think it's too early to tell.

  • Wraith seems about right.

  • I dont know how is spirit over billy honestly maybe with the speed addon and the other very rare addon MAYBE... but dude BIlly>spirit all day.

    I did main spirit for like 3 months after she came out she is strong, but not S tier, without addons no chance.

    Myers very ######### start, if you dont get T2 ASAP you basically lost the game before even started.

    Pig is RNG she could be strong or she could be garbage, for me is usually garbage 1st try most of the time, she fits in C tier personally.

    Freedy with uncommon addons which are plenty to find is around B (if played properly and not brainwashed like 99.9% of the community play him).

    Hexy has the best tierlist until now, about perfect.

    This is the best tierlist by a long shot.

    http://prntscr.com/mviv82

  • Trapper is definitely not freddy tier. Hes dependent on map setups sure. He has a high skill cap and if you can play him effectively he is a really strong killer.

  • Nurse... easier to learn than Spirit? I disagree. Spirit is very easy to play and is devastating with good add-ons. Nurse is very hard to learn, especially on console.

    Id move Pig down into B tier but I don’t think I’d move anyone else around. And you’re right, Hag is amazing and the most underrated killer imho.


  • @Well_Placed_HexTotem said:

    Nurse... easier to learn than Spirit? I disagree. Spirit is very easy to play and is devastating with good add-ons. Nurse is very hard to learn, especially on console.

    Id move Pig down into B tier but I don’t think I’d move anyone else around. And you’re right, Hag is amazing and the most underrated killer imho.

    People say this but Nurse is actually quite easy to learn. You just keep playing her until you get the muscle memory down to the blink and she becomes a cakewalk. Spirit on the other hand requires you to predict survivors very well. Against good survivors this is INCREASINGLY more difficult and if they juke you even a little bit they will gain distance and make it to another loop. If you want to talk characters that are difficult to learn, look at Freddy. He is the weakest killer in the game, the only one whose power does nothing to help in a chase outside of an initial mindgame, and he requires you to juggle multiple survivors to be effective with him. It is way harder to learn how to play Freddy than Nurse because you really need to understand the game to play well with him. With Nurse you just practice until you figure out the blink, then it's very easy after that.

    I'm a Spirit main and IMO Nurse is still the strongest killer because she can teleport through objects. No other power comes close to that level of strength. Spirit can mindgame you at a loop or whatever, but she is still confined by the geometry of the map and is still susceptible to loops while her power recharges.

    I would say Spirit and Billy are equal to each other on the tier list. Billy is a more straightforward killer with 115 movement speed, an insta-down, and an additional speed boost to get around. Because he is way easier to play I would actually put him above Spirit.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/357033#Comment_357033

    People say this but Nurse is actually quite easy to learn. You just keep playing her until you get the muscle memory down to the blink and she becomes a cakewalk. Spirit on the other hand requires you to predict survivors very well. Against good survivors this is INCREASINGLY more difficult and if they juke you even a little bit they will gain distance and make it to another loop. If you want to talk characters that are difficult to learn, look at Freddy. He is the weakest killer in the game, the only one whose power does nothing to help in a chase outside of an initial mindgame, and he requires you to juggle multiple survivors to be effective with him. It is way harder to learn how to play Freddy than Nurse because you really need to understand the game to play well with him. With Nurse you just practice until you figure out the blink, then it's very easy after that.

    I'm a Spirit main and IMO Nurse is still the strongest killer because she can teleport through objects. No other power comes close to that level of strength. Spirit can mindgame you at a loop or whatever, but she is still confined by the geometry of the map and is still susceptible to loops while her power recharges.

    I would say Spirit and Billy are equal to each other on the tier list. Billy is a more straightforward killer with 115 movement speed, an insta-down, and an additional speed boost to get around. Because he is way easier to play I would actually put him above Spirit.

    You will also need to predict survivor with Nurse. Even more than with Spirit, because once you broke line of sight with a Nurse, she has to guess where you are going. Also Nurse's slow base speed means she cant check around obstacles that quickly. A good Nurse also needs to be excellent at tracking down survivors. Knowing common hiding spots. A Nurse also needs to know the tiles very well, since she often will need to blink around them without clear line of sight.

    She is without doubt harder to learn than Spirit.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Either that ive never played a decent hag or I just do well against them in particular i dunno. I don't think shes a serious threat unless you know where her traps are and that you don't trip them while she can come to you.

    I don't rate hag highly due to the fact that she could be chasing an injured survivor and I can come along and activate all her traps. Similar issue to trapper but trapper gets the edge because he can trap survivors in place and actually hurt them.

    Both decent but it's down to bad decisions which amplify hags strengths.

    @AshleyWBA good Hag will teleport rather then chase. Where did you learn she will commit? From Tyde?

  • @ABannedCat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/357089#Comment_357089

    You will also need to predict survivor with Nurse. Even more than with Spirit, because once you broke line of sight with a Nurse, she has to guess where you are going. Also Nurse's slow base speed means she cant check around obstacles that quickly. A good Nurse also needs to be excellent at tracking down survivors. Knowing common hiding spots. A Nurse also needs to know the tiles very well, since she often will need to blink around them without clear line of sight.

    She is without doubt harder to learn than Spirit.

    But if you mess up a blink you can recover way faster than a Spirit that messes up a phase walk. You have a short fatigue and can blink again. She has to wait 15 seconds for her power.