Are YOU better than TrU3Ta1ent?

If so, show us your streams < here >

In my opinion True is:

- 9/10 killer skilled (too "scared" of DS users)

- 7/10 as surv (he still does mistakes like not looking behind in a chase)

Comments

  • why are people so obsessed with him? I mean who tf cares, hes just a guy playing dbd as everyone else is this forum

  • He is a pretty good player. I don't know why people try to argue he's not. Far better than the average killer player I see when I play survivor.

    Having said that he doesn't always play perfect and he does make questionable decisions. That's fine nobody will play perfect. Sometimes he gets irritated and blames it on the killer or other situations rather than analyzing that he messed up.

    Like that recent Huntress basement video. Granted it was DS that absolutely shafted him but I think looking back even he could admit that he wasted far too much time in that first chase around the shack. He knows better than to do thst but sometimes when you play you think you've almost got them and it can be hard to just let go.

  • As survivor he's a 6/10. I'm slightly better. As killer hes 9/10 since wifh some killers, I'm better but his Spirit is extremely good.

  • He's a skilled player but he's also very stubborn. Always plays every killer the same way, with the same build, even if that build makes no sense on that killer. He had to have the proper way to play Plague explained to him because he was so intent on playing her like he does every other killer that isn't Nurse or Spirit.

  • He is good just slow on the uptake

  • First of all, I don't understand why people are obsessed with him.

    I think he is good but not great.

    Dude has thousands of hours in this game, I mean what do we expect here? Of course he is going to be better than average, if he is not, then he must have health issues or something.

    He has natural talent? I doubt it. Mainly other killer mains I watch are zubat, marth, and fungoose.

    I watched them playing other games and they all show their natural talent. They instantly become better than average players even though they just started to play the game.

    The best way to put it is that even if you play the game as much as marth or zubat plays, you won't be as good as they are but if you play as much as tru3 plays, you can be as good as he is or even better (judging the amount of mistakes he make).

  • This content has been removed.
  • Id say when it comes to making decisions I'm better than him and I always try to play without letting a single mistake go by. But I got to say he is very skilled and I can't do as well as him with say nurse, spirit, or huntress.

  • ######### is this thread? Do we really care so much about a streamer? He's an entertainer, not a prophet.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    ######### is this thread? Do we really care so much about a streamer? He's an entertainer, not a prophet.

    He is the top 1 world reference streamer, not a Mr nobody like John Wick

  • @BACKSTABBER said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/356602#Comment_356602

    He is the top 1 world reference streamer, not a Mr nobody like John Wick

    @BACKSTABBER doesn't change the fact he's still a ######### streamer. Doesn't matter if he's well known. Tyde is well known and he's a ######### meme.

  • @Mc_Harty said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/356605#Comment_356605

    @BACKSTABBER doesn't change the fact he's still a ######### streamer. Doesn't matter if he's well known. Tyde is well known and he's a ######### meme.

    No moar envy mr bad words


  • @BACKSTABBER Its not envy, I just don't understand why people should care about a streamer opinions or skill. Its ######### foreign to me.

  • since tru3 is always using addons (most of the time even the best ones) i cant count him as a good killer. sad that he always needs his crutches. if u guys wanna see really good players then watch zubat, scottjund and noob3 as survivor.

  • As Huntress I'm much better (i have 1500 h only with that killer). With other killers i guess I'm just slightly better since i have more killer core mecanics. His billy is better than mine tho.

    Jordirex.tv

  • Well, I think he's good at the game, as far as streamers go. DBD literally has tens of thousands of players at any one time, so it's impossible for anyone to truly know who's the "Best in the game." At least he doesn't let his fanbase boost him up like Marth "I'm one of the Top Killers in the game" 88.

  • @jordirex said:

    As Huntress I'm much better (i have 1500 h only with that killer). With other killers i guess I'm just slightly better since i have more killer core mecanics. His billy is better than mine tho.

    Jordirex.tv

    so you got truetalent and Ochido rekt or w0t m8?

    very good aim bro if ur not using one of those stickers in the screen

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJ8u_TR56s