Technician Bug.

Currently on the PTB, technician seems to not reduce the noises of repairing.

I played with it as survivor and the gen sounds are normal when working on a gen (as if you weren't using the perk at all).

I don't know if the bug also makes it so the killer hears it normally too.

Comments

  • Hadn't played PTB but I think technician was if you miss skill check, might not make an explosion

  • @WatchBloodRain said:

    Hadn't played PTB but I think technician was if you miss skill check, might not make an explosion

    If I am not mistaken, the perk in addition to skill check explosion % also decreases sound of the generator being worked on by so many meters.

    @cro0w Have not used the perk in PTB not sure.

  • @WatchBloodRain said:

    Hadn't played PTB but I think technician was if you miss skill check, might not make an explosion

    On T3 it reduces repairing noises.