Best perk to find people at start?
So I am going from Hag to Clown and my biggest issue is finding people. I feel much better chasing as the clown, IF I can actually see people to start. Should I run whispers, or is something else better.
So I am going from Hag to Clown and my biggest issue is finding people. I feel much better chasing as the clown, IF I can actually see people to start. Should I run whispers, or is something else better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Whispers and Discordance are really good for that.
Discordance is meta now I think.
Surveilance.
Discordance is really good. Most of the time two or more survivors spawn together and two almost always team the closest gen. When corrupt intervention comes out it will be good to use because you'll have less gens to patrol at the start and you can control a tighter area.
Discordance won't do anything, if the survivor do a proper gen rush.
Because the best gen rush is done with each survivor doing a different gen and never gang up on one gen.
Then you will find them easier patrolling the gens.