I'm sad

So we got a new killer named Plague, and there is an upcoming plague doctor skin por the Doctor. All my hopes for a plague doctor killer are gone, and I'm sad about it.

Comments

  • well, basically the plague doctor is the plague...

    and if you want something that looks like one you also got a doc cosmetic now, so technically speaking you got your wish...

  • I always figured a plague doctor would be too basic of a concept. I'm actually really happy they put such a unique twist on the Plague

  • @Mister_xD said:

    well, basically the plague doctor is the plague...

    and if you want something that looks like one you also got a doc cosmetic now, so technically speaking you got your wish...

    I couldn't disagree more. A plague doctor is a doctor, and the Plague is a priestess, there is a huge difference between that. Besides, the power of infection through vomit isn't really plague doctor-like.

    And yes, I know that at least is a cosmetic, but it's on a killer that I don't have and that I don't like to play neither, besides you'll have to pay for the skin so I couldn't be more upset about it.

    @RekNakk said:

    ez baby survi n00b

    Im sorry, what?

    @ClogWench said:

    I always figured a plague doctor would be too basic of a concept. I'm actually really happy they put such a unique twist on the Plague

    How it would be basic? You said it like the plague doctor concept is something popular in games.

  • @Crow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/355910#Comment_355910

    I couldn't disagree more. A plague doctor is a doctor, and the Plague is a priestess, there is a huge difference between that. Besides, the power of infection through vomit isn't really plague doctor-like.

    And yes, I know that at least is a cosmetic, but it's on a killer that I don't have and that I don't like to play neither, besides you'll have to pay for the skin so I couldn't be more upset about it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/355915#Comment_355915

    Im sorry, what?

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/355916#Comment_355916

    How it would be basic? You said it like the plague doctor concept is something popular in games.

    It is kinda common in games actually yeah. They took a somewhat cliche and basic concept, took some aspects, and spun it into a new creation; a being who's goal was to cure the sick and now spreads it instead.

  • We might get a plague doctor cosmetic

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/355976#Comment_355976

    It is kinda common in games actually yeah. They took a somewhat cliche and basic concept, took some aspects, and spun it into a new creation; a being who's goal was to cure the sick and now spreads it instead.

    If it is that common I would be happy if you tell me the name of the games where a plague doctor with the concept you say makes an appearance.

    @ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG said:

    We might get a plague doctor cosmetic

    I guess you didn't read my entire post. I know there is an upcoming plague doctor skin, but I already said that is for a character that I don't like to play so I'm not happy at all about it.