Another Freddy Issue
So, when you're chasing an injured survivor to the exit gate, but he gets body blocked by an awake survivor. You'd think you'd laugh and just hit through him? Well what ACTUALLY happens is that the auto-lock goes for a survivor REGARDLESS of them being asleep or not, so instead of going through, it tries to hit the body blocker.
Yet another Freddy factor that will need to be corrected in the NEEDED Freddy cube :p
Comments
Nearly every game mechanic works against him in some way or another. He really needs a full rework cause right now he's a joke.
Yep, it's annoying, like Tru3 said ''you only notice auto-aim when it screws you over''.
Yeah, it really sucks. That and the whole just ignoring Freddy after he’s slept you to rush an action (seriously you should only be able to run and vault in the transition) is absolutely egregious and needs to be fixed.
I will never forget this awful game I had against swf who 3 of whom would purposely run into my terror radius and wake each other up and body block the third so I would swipe a freshly awake survivor and it felt absolutely awful and helpless. Like #########, you would THINK falling asleep would cancel wake up but it just puts Freddy into an endless helpless loop without strong blocks (I wanted to try swing chains.) Once I realized they were purposely trying to keep me occupied while Feng did gens, I tried to ignore them but they kept swarming me or tapped and took over gens if I scared Feng off. I felt absolutely toothless and I hope I never have a game like that again.
Actually it is NOT "auto aim locking on", because there is NO auto aim (on PC).
But the hitboxes of awake survivor get registered despite being invulnerable.
That needs to change. No matter the mechanic behind it, but awake survivor should be excluded from hitdetection.
@Wolf74 I'm pretty sure there is, as rarely I get this thing where I'm lunging around a corner, only for the hit to get unnaturally locked on a spot, but hit the wall instead. I know that's not 100% proof, but I wonder what others think?
@MineAntoiya
No, there is NO auto aim on PC. I actually asked that question on stream and got answered.
The answer is NO, there is no auto aim (on PC). Just hitdetection. I know that there are a lot of cheesy misses that should have been hits, but it is NOT "auto aim" locking onto something.
Freddy doesnt have issues.
He IS an issue
It still buggs a lot since the survivors can actually mvoe inside you and stuff like that, during your lunge, everythign can happen