Report Cheater
I could find any forun to post this.
Last round I encountered an Speedhacker.
I have his Profile and an recording. Where could I post this?
I could find any forun to post this.
Last round I encountered an Speedhacker.
I have his Profile and an recording. Where could I post this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Go to the support section of their website and report it there. Make sure you report them in-game too. Speed hacking is also bannable by Steam’s code of conduct, so report his profile as well.
link:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
Thank you, @Chaotic_Riddle <3
<3
Did you make an report through the end game summary screen aswell.
Every report is REQUIRED to have the report made through the end game screen.
Then you use their support site to provide additional information, such as a video.
They need the end game report to prove you were in that match with that person. Without it, you might aswell forget it, since they explicitly state every report requires it.