Freezes, infinite loadingscreens and crashes fixed in the PTB?
I haven't played much in the PTB (lobby Qs u know) so for those who played multiple hours: is the freezing, infinite loading screens and crashing still happening or is it finally fixed?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
None of that is really happening in the live version though
They were not mentioned nor stated at all and I haven’t played the PTB myself to see if it has or hasn’t been fixed, but assuming the patch notes did not state outright that the solution was fixed, then no, unfortunately, the problem hasn’t been fixed yet.
Yeah, I and many others are dreaming then, right?
I played the PTB quite a bit, and didn't get one issue with crashing or infinite loading - the only crashes that occurred for me were in KYF when the host was not the killer, this is always a bit buggy.
I will request internally on Monday to see if this issue has been fixed with the new PTB engine update (I am going to keep my fingers crossed) but I've definitely not see many (if any) reports of the infinite load issue at least on the PTB section.