Bots for the PTB

Please add some Bots to the PTB Servers.

Since the PTB is out I tried every 2-3 hrs to get a Match as The Plague but I cant find one... Never!

So please add some KI like in the Playable Tutorial. I know this KI is really bad but at least you can test and play the new Killer...

Comments

  • Yes, please. I don't care if they're basic and only repair generators and try to run away, but we need something to actually be able to test the game. Outside KYF, I am unable to get a full lobby on either side after the first few hours of the PTB.

  • A training mode in general would be amazing. Something akin to CoD's weapon practice mode or something? With only the most basic of bots.

  • This should come standard in KYF to 'fill any empty slots'. I dislike taking perks/items to test stuff in real games so i dont A) waste items, B) look like a complete tool. This is mostly killer-wise for me.

    They already have basic AI for the tutorial. Use those!

  • Its a very good idea

    I would like to train with murderers with whom I do not occupy to know a bit of how to handle them