Streamers
So I may be the only one in the crowd, but potentially being on streams feels invasive somehow. Is there anyway to have a symbol for when someone is streaming?
So I may be the only one in the crowd, but potentially being on streams feels invasive somehow. Is there anyway to have a symbol for when someone is streaming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is no way to detect when someone is streaming. You'll just have to dodge.
I would say, there is no direct way to detect if someone is streaming.
You have either the more known streamers, who are only playing DBD when live or you have those streamers, who have a "T.TV" or similar in their name. They most likely have their Twitch-Account linked on their Steam Profile, and if not, you will be able to google them.