Another PTB, Another Request To Unlock Everything For It

I’m beginning to sound like a broken record I know, but why do we need to farm up before a PTB comes out, just to be able to unlock stuff in a PTB? Last PTB, PTB before, and the PTB before that, people were asking this same thing - unlock everything for every character, make normal PTB play the same as KYF with all perks unlocked and available and infinite offerings, items and add-ons so we don’t have to farm and level two new characters from scratch with a 1mil BP cap and an extra 600k from the store for re-buying Shrine perks.

Make PTBs play like KYF instead of using copies of our personal save data for them.

Comments

  • This actually makes sense, players could accurately test the new Killers with every perk instead of the ######### perks that show up in the Bloodweb and never find out something doesn't work until the live version.

    Also players like me who only play on PS4 but play the PTB won't be entirely singled out in testing things. I couldn't test out the D-Strike because I hadn't bought Laurie, I was able to test out Jane as Jane and studio testers do that.

  • I guess some people would use only ultra rares each round and dont care... well some already do anyways.

  • They just need to remove the BP cap altogether. It's an outdated system to try and prevent cheating.

  • Two things I would wish for PTB:

    1. All Perks unlocked. This would be enough, Add-Ons should not be unlocked, because then people would just use the best Add-Ons, which is a situation they would not have on the Live Server. Also the cheap and easy to get Add-Ons need to be tested, so unlimited Add-Ons and Offerings = No, All Perks = Yes.
    2. A different client for the PTB. Every game i know has a Test Build Client, which is updated when new content needs to be tested. Should be the same with DBD, it can be annoying to download the PTB everytime or download again, when you want to play the Live Build.
  • I already suggested that they just spoof a save file with every character at level 15 and all perks at tier 3 to be used as a master save file for everyone on the PTB.