How to loop the Pig
https://youtu.be/JQEAq8zzjjY
I have looped her like that for 1 minute, then a gen was done.
I have almost died of laughing.
I have looped her like that for 1 minute, then a gen was done.
I have almost died of laughing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I know rank does not matter but what rank?
R6
She had NOED am I right or wrong?
Shows you how much goes wrong with the current ranking system.
Good that they are making it harder to pip
You are right.
Predicting if a killer has NOED or not is very easy, isn't it? lmao
Console right?
thats why she is in the purple ranks
NOED is a life saver, but at what cost
This hurts me... Pig is in top three anti-loops in the game, providing you know how to play her, there is almost no winning Piggy at a lope, her ambush is just so strong.
Console, at rank 1, you can force people to pallets that they can't run away from, also she is great to bait people away from pallets too, plus mindgame potential and if they dont leave the loop then ambush is almost a garunteed hit.
I don't think she is good at loops. Never had problems against her loop wise.
Lmao that wasn't just a bad pig, that was a bad killer overall...
Had a similar one, wait till he catches me xD
Mesmerising. I am often that pig.
But when I'm the survivor in that situation the chase lasts 0.1 seconds!
How exactly does one anti-loop as a Pig on console? I play on console, and I find it too slow to turn around at a loop to properly mindgame a Pig's crouch with the controller.
I wouldn’t put pig at the top of anti loopers but that’s just my opinion.
I gotta' say, the way that gif loops perfectly is very satisfying.
Or maybe he's still just missing swings to this day.
This Piggy is a special one lulz.
Thank you, I think I cried a little when I realized I could create an almost perfect loop.
The exhaustion timer gives it away though :(
And now all the salty killers are gonna say nerf the table 😂😂😂😂
@Peanits He knows!