Perk loadouts of the day 3/7/19
This is something I am going to start on the forums with a RNG that another user made that is really good to be honest(Thanks @3stadt for making it btw)
PTB killer
PTB survivor
Survivor
Killer
(Agitation, not nurses)
This is something I am going to start on the forums with a RNG that another user made that is really good to be honest(Thanks @3stadt for making it btw)
PTB killer
PTB survivor
Survivor
Killer
(Agitation, not nurses)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Terrortorial might not be that bad on the new killer. If she has corrupted purge then her basement game puts her in league with the greats like Huntress, Hag, and even the King Bubba himself.
I actually believe u can't look far enough down to puke on people when you're both on the stairs lol. not too sure tho