Doc add on suggestion: Generator Hallucination
I think this would be interesting if they could implement interactive generator hallucinations for Doctor.
I think this would be interesting if they could implement interactive generator hallucinations for Doctor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be so cool :-)
That would be hilarious tbh. I can imagine people looking so confused after it disappears. LMAO.
Maybe as an ultra rare. Or a perk. And it would have to have a limit or a way to tell if you pay attention.
The 1st skill check should be a fail no matter what as a notification of location - not that the doctor needs anymore opportunity to overpower survivors ha
I agree, that should be UR though, so its not run every game which would ruin the surprise.