laughing at all the dc's on ptb
I am lmao at all the survivors qutting matches on the ptb the second they realize the killer is running corrupt intervention. Guessing survivors getting a bit salty they can no longer gen rush me thinks.
I am lmao at all the survivors qutting matches on the ptb the second they realize the killer is running corrupt intervention. Guessing survivors getting a bit salty they can no longer gen rush me thinks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It hasn't affected me as much as I thought it would. Its the furthest 3 and if I spawn closer than those 3 generators then I'm golden
RIP vigos shroud though
it's affecting me in almost every match. If the lobby que times are not bad enough, i wait 5 to 10 minutes for a match. Just to have all 4 survivors dc in 4 matches in a row the second they realize i'm running the new killer with dark intervention.
Why in god's name are they DCing? I can't even get a full lobby, on either side.
What the ######### are they doing on the ptb if they're just there to dc
Hey are you streaming during the PTB? If so what time? Kind of curious to see someone who doesn't play this game for a living play with the new killer and mechanics.
What rank are you at? I was getting lobbies just fine earlier when I played, both sides, too.
yes i am streaming. i stream everyday. Generally from 6 30 est to 12 30.
If you can't bully, dc.
i am rank 10 atm