Isn't it a bit stupid using the censer as a weapon?

It doesn't have the shape to be a harmful weapon

I hope devs release more sharpy one with razors, spikes or smth, now its stupid, just a little bit

Poor beautiful censer

Comments

  • Pointless thread? There's literally a ghost zombie woman who can teleport and you're complaining about a plague ridden 7 foot tall lady hitting people with a censer.

  • it's soooo cooooooooool whatcha mean


    and it's different


    the only problem is the lunge is really off from the survivor side. The amount of times I shouldve been hit and wasnt because of how the incense just looks, was weird.

  • It would be nice if when swung spikes appeared from it which then dripped blood.

  • Yeah, we have the Clown with the pocket knife, Legion with another pocket knife and now we have a censer.

    Except for the Spirit's Japanese weapon, we have some almost harmless weapons.

  • To me it seems a very painful blunt weapon actually.

  • Blunt weapons hurt my dude

    Thats the point of the weapon

  • Ask your local church if they can hit you with their censer, then come back here and tell me if it was pleasant.

  • Reasure me

    You know that a weapon doesn't need to be able to stab you to hurt you right?

  • The real damage comes from the incense burning in the censer, as most survivors are dirty little buggers covered in blood and prolly stink something fierce.

  • Dude, it’s just an ornate chain mace without the handle. And the sheer size of the person wielding should tell you about the power behind the swing of that thing.

    796FD3E2-7D99-4A34-9662-A7A0855D626A.jpeg

    It’s a nice, simple, brutal weapon.

  • I like it. It looks satisfying to hit people with it. :D

  • It's a hot mace. The censer has spikes on the corners and it is always burning something. It looks genuinely painful to be hit with.

  • I mean, Doctor attacks survivors with a dildo, a censer is fine I guess.

  • @Unnamed_Freak said:

    I mean, Doctor attacks survivors with a dildo, a censer is fine I guess.

    You are underestimating the power of the dildo.

    Dildo is to be respected.