New Killer Inspirations
Some folks (Emetophobes) are complaining about the Plague and her new vomit power. This just has me wondering, was this exploitation of a niche fear to make horror intentional? If so I'm actually terrified at what eldtritch nightmare the devs will make for the Trypophobia killer.
Anyone else have any unique phobias they'd hate to see exploited?
Comments
Please don't. Please don't make anything related to Trypophobia. If the next killer is related to lampreys i'm gonna scream.
I cant stand anything that wobbles – jellies, trifles, middle aged women, tables with uneven legs etc…
Candyman with his chest out in the open looking like a hive could be terrifying then
Honesty I wouldn't be surprised if in honor of the "New Killer is The Bee" meme the devs add a walking beehive as the killer.
It's still human shaped, but the flesh has been corrupted with dark honeycombs poking out of the skin while honey and nectar drip down the legs.
Thankfully my phobia will never affect me in games, good ol haphephobia, the fear of being touched.
I'm just gonna say I have panphobia and call it a day..