Question regarding new Kindred buff

Is this range buff enough to show if the killers at the top of the stairs waiting for someone to unhook you from the basement?


I generally am a solo player and usually run this so randos can tell if killer is face-camping or insidious beside me so this question has been burning in my mind since I saw the range buff

Comments

  • Yep, I would also say combining it with Open Handed would be a good idea, as it's 32 meters together, and that a pretty far range to tell if the Killer is camping or not.

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    Yep, I would also say combining it with Open Handed would be a good idea, as it's 32 meters together, and that a pretty far range to tell if the Killer is camping or not.

    I’m curious about Open Handed.

    Before there was a bug/feature where it stopped stacking after using 2 of them.

    So I wonder if we’ll be able to fully utilize it now.